Rejuvenating the Neck, Décolleté, Arms and Knees
Featuring Poly-L-lactic Acid
At the conclusion of the program, participants will be better able to:
- Perform comprehensive and individualized patient assessments, in order to select suitable patients for nonsurgical rejuvenation in areas beyond the face and/or noninvasive body contouring, manage expectations, and set realistic treatment goals
- Recognize the benefits, challenges, and practical concerns associated with nonsurgical rejuvenation in areas beyond the face and/or noninvasive body contouring to customize aesthetic treatment strategies for patients, optimize treatment outcomes, and minimize complications
- Demonstrate minimally-invasive techniques and modalities for rejuvenation and/or contouring of nonfacial body areas, in order to meet individual patient’s personal aesthetic preferences and maximize patient satisfaction
- Improve injection skills, in order to optimize patient outcomes
- Identify critical neurovascular and other relevant anatomic structures and recognize potential complications that may occur when rejuvenating or contouring non-facial body areas, in order to assure patient safety and avoid treatment-related adverse events
Who Should Attend:
Advanced Clinicians with a minimum of 2 years experience with neuromodulators and dermal fillers.
Hands-On Injection Training Workshop Requirements:
Attendees will have the option to participate or observe during the hands-on training. If you are planning to participate, you must provide the following on-site:
- One model (Please ask your model to arrive 1-hour after start of the program)
- FDA-approved injectable products (obtained from a valid U.S. distributor) and medical supplies (List available under the FAQ tab)
- A valid medical license (for the state in which the program takes place)
- Supervisory Physician Approval Form (If you are a nurse, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant attending without an attending physician)
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not provide us with these Mandatory Documents, you will not be able to participate in the workshop.
Injectable Product Requirements:
This is a CME-certified meeting, planned and implemented completely independent from the commercial supporter. To ensure that the integrity of this CME-certified program remains intact, please be informed:
- Attendees approved to inject at hands-on workshop are responsible for bringing their own product(s).
- Please note: You must bring FDA-approved injectable products (obtained from a valid U.S. distributor) only. You will not be able to inject in the hands-on session if your injectable products are not United States, FDA-approved.
- Neither Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center, nor their joint provider Scientiae, is permitted to offer guidance on how or where to obtain product(s).